Monday, May 18, 2009

transformed!

my oh my, do i feel like optimus prime!


this past weekend has seriously been life changing. i am SO happy i got the guts to accept the invitation to this camp. so much fun, so many memories! new people, new friends, new family! gahh i cannot find the words to express how happy i've been today! and its only the first day. ohmygulay. i loved the worships we had, the prayovers, the hangouts! the CRYING! it all felt so good! i have never cried SO MUCH at a camp. i've never shed a tear! sure, i got all water eyed.. but ohmygulaaaayy. cried erryday at camp, man! i LOVED it. hahahha.


this camp opened my eyes to see everything. to see all the wrongdoing, the hurt. imagine if JO didnt invite me. imagine all the things i would have done, the things i would have said. i love her so much!


and goodness gravy! being reunited with JO, NICA ANDDD NATHAN? thas wsup foreaaaal!







im so happy i went. GAH so happy happy happy :D


the downside.. =(
daddy doesnt like it.





i'll pray about it. please pray for me, too! need all the help i can get.


i love my new family. & i'm not plannin on leaving! :D







CAMP BASTOS!
may 15-17, 2009

1 comment: